Below is information regarding your presentation at IGA 2022.
- Regular talks are 20-minutes in length; this includes a time for questions and answers.
- All presentations will be done with a laptop computer using an LCD projector.
- Bring your own laptop computer to project your presentation or arrange with session speakers to share a laptop. The conference will not be providing laptops for presentations. The screen format is 16:9.
- We strongly encourage you to have a backup of your presentation on a USB storage device in the event your laptop has a technical problem or is incompatible with the LCD projector.
- We ask that all presentations be ready at the beginning of the technical session.
- Be sure that you have the necessary cords/adapters/connectors so that your laptop will work with the LCD projector. The projectors will require HDMI connections.
- We strongly encourage you to test your laptop compatibility with the equipment provided by going to your presentation room during the breaks.
- A few laser pointers will be available if needed. However, it is preferable for you to bring your own laser pointer.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.